At a glance:
- January 31 (for admission in May)
Graduate research fields
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- A four-year Bachelor's degree, in any discipline, with a minimum overall average 75%. Applicants who do not meet these requirements may be considered for admission on an exceptional basis, provided they demonstrate equivalent qualifications.
- All application package uploads must include a Supplementary Information Form. Students should comment on their reasons for applying to the program, their academic record, their employment record, any special interest in the area of theological education, their personal interests, activities and goals.
- The Graduate Admissions Committee will normally consider the applications only after reviewing all the required documents. Application material submitted in support of the application will not be returned.
- Three references, two academic, one from an employer, supervisor, other professionals and academics
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $584.00 per course and $491.01 full-time incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $688.00 per course and $703.01 full-time incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs