|St. Jerome's University|
Fall (September – December)
|Application and document submission deadline(s)||April 1 (for admission in September)|
|Delivery mode||On-campus (St. Jerome's University campus)|
|Program type||Master's, Research|
|Length of program||24 months (full-time)|
|Registration option(s)||Full-time, Part-time|
|Study option(s)||Master's Research Paper|
|Research fields - Graduate research fields are used to better define a student's research concentration||
What does it take to get in?
Minimum admission requirements
- A four-year Bachelor's degree, in any discipline, with a minimum overall average 75%. Applicants who do not meet these requirements may be considered for admission on an exceptional basis, provided they demonstrate equivalent qualifications.
- The Graduate Admissions Committee will normally consider the applications only after reviewing all the required documents. Application material submitted in support of the application will not be returned.
Supplementary information form
- All application package uploads must include a Supplementary Information Form. Students should comment on their reasons for applying to the program, their academic record, their employment record, any special interest in the area of theological education, their personal interests, activities and goals.
- Review the writing your personal statement resources for helpful tips and tricks on completing this form
- Three references are required; two academic, one from an employer, supervisor, or other professional
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable.
- TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
How much will it cost?
- Use the student budget calculator to estimate your cost and resources
- Visit the graduate program tuition page on the Finance website to determine the tuition and incidental fees per term for your program
- Review the study and living costs
- Review the funding graduate school resources for graduate students
What can you expect at Waterloo?
- Review the degree requirements in the Graduate Studies Academic Calendar, including the courses that you can anticipate taking as part of completing the degree
- Check out profiles of current graduate students to learn about their experience at Waterloo
- Check out the Waterloo campus and city tours
- Review the St. Jerome's University - Catholic Thought website to see information about supervisors, research areas, news, and events