As you begin preparing for your new graduate studies program, there are many staff on campus available to support you:
Immigration questions and support:
- The University of Waterloo has an experienced and dedicated team of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) who assist new and current students. Visit the Immigration Consulting web page to submit an online inquiry or to book an appointment.
COVID-19 related questions:
- Visit the COVID-19 updates for graduate students web page for information about COVID-19 as a new student.
- Please reach out to your graduate program co-ordinator for assistance.
Questions about access to campus:
- Many campus buildings remain closed or open with modified hours, and staff and faculty continue to work remotely. For updated information on accessing campus, including faculty processes and contacts for graduate students to request access to non-laboratory space, please visit the COVID-19 Information website.
Questions about Grad Ready:
- If you have questions about Waterloo Grad Ready, please contact the Grad Ready team.
- For technical support with LEARN, please visit the LEARN Help website, or contact the LEARN Help team.
- For technical support with other University of Waterloo online systems (including DUO two factor authentication, Office 365, or activating your University of Waterloo email), please contact the IST Service Desk.