Our policies and procedures are designed to keep our graduate programs safe, stimulating and fair for all.
Within all departments at the University of Waterloo, we strive to create a culture of academic integrity where all members of the community promote honesty, trust, fairness, respect and responsibility.
- Academic integrity policies and resources
- Health and safety regulations and training (see Resources & opportunities)
- Graduate thesis regulations
- Guidelines for thesis examinations without public disclosure
- Guide to graduate research and supervision (PDF)
- Resolution of disputes between TAs and instructors and RAs and supervisors
- Ownership of student's work
- Registration and enrollment
- Academic dates and deadlines
Find a comprehensive list of university-wide policies relevant to graduate students, including vacations and vacation pay, pets on campus, conflict of interest and more.