The wellbeing of our students, staff, and faculty matters! The ENGWellness Program is here to support and promote the wellbeing of our community throughout the year.
The Faculty of Engineering offers scholarships and fellowships for students entering Engineering graduate research programs. Read more about the available scholarships.
Learn more about Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering past and current seminars and events. Information on Departmental, PhD and MASc topics and events.
- Welcome Package Information
- Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering Graduate Association
- Centre for Career Action Graduate Student Workshop Calendar
- Waterloo Engineering Series: Autonomous Vehicles featuring Dr. Steve Waslander!
- Change of enrolment status/voluntary withdrawal (PDF)
- Intention to Graduate/Program Completion Form (PDF)
- Drop/Add Form
- Petition for Time Limit Extension (PDF)
- Advisory Committee Report - University Level Time Limit Extensions (PDF)
- PhD Comprehensive Examination Time Limit Extension Request Form (PDF)
- Change of Supervisor Form (PDF)
- Promissory Form
- Research Travel Assistant Form (PDF)
- Nano Seminar Completion Form
- MEng Seminar Attendance Form
- Toyota Automotive Safety Graduate Scholarship Application Form
- Energy+Inc Graduate Diploma in Green Energy Scholarship
- Procedures and Deadlines for MAsc Thesis Submission
- PhD Thesis Deadlines and Procedures for Submission
Additional details and up-to-date information about spring 2021 convocation will be shared on this link as it becomes available.