This page contains the Department Consent Form for the following courses for Winter 2020. The form is accessible to student starting on September 26th at 9:00am, and no submission will be accepted after January 10, 2020, unless otherwise specified below. Enrollment is on a first-come-first-serve basis (subjects to pre-requisites and time conflicts) and the submission of this form does not guarantee successful enrollment. First-round enrollment results will be finalized on November 18, 2019.
- HLTH273-001 Systems Thinking & Health
- HLTH273-002 Foundations of Scientific Knowledge
- HLTH373 Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- HLTH471-001 Psychopharmacology (No longer accepting submissions starting Oct.3, 2019)
- HLTH472-001 Global Health Innovations
- HLTH473-001 Epigenetics and Health (No longer accepting submissions starting Oct.3, 2019)
- HLTH473-002 Dementia Care (class is full; still accepting submissions for the waitlist)
- HLTH472 Independent Studies
Please note that the Department Consent Form is supposed to be filled out by Health Studies and Public Health students only (unless instructed by a SPHHS academic staff). For specific course descriptions, please refer to LEARN -> Health Student Community Group -> Announcements.