Research, education, and service to solve grand health challenges
- chronic disease prevention and management;
- health and aging;
- health care integration and efficiency;
- food and water safety, security and governance;
- reducing health inequalities; and
- health and the environment.
Supporting teaching excellence
Elena Neiterman, the school's Teaching Mentor, supports and encourages teaching excellence and best practices to improve the depth, effectiveness, and efficiency of student learning.