Purpose: The area representative committee (area reps) exchanges information about current issues facing staff at Waterloo and keeps constructive communication between the University of Waterloo Staff Association (UWSA) board of directors, area reps, and all staff in general. Monthly meetings are open to all staff.
- To assist area reps in their responsibilities, the document
UWSA Area Rep Committee Guidelines (PDF) was established by a sub-committee of this group.
- If you are interested in becoming an Area Rep, please complete our online Committee Application Form.
2016/2017 Area Reps Committee
|Chair||Jackie Serviss, UWSA President|
|Recording Secretary||Robyn Landers|
|Program Co-ordinator||Lillian Liao|
Current Area reps (Excel)
The Committee meets the second Thursday of the month during noon hour. Upcoming dates:
- January 12, 2017 in NH 3318
- February 9, 2017 in NH 3318
- March 9, 2017 in DC 1302
- April 13, 2017 in NH 3318
- May 11, 2017 in NH 3318
- June 8, 2017 in NH 3407
- September 14, 2017 in DC 1302
- October 5, 2017 in NH 3407
- November 9, 2017 in NH 3318
- December 14, 2017 in NH 3407