Purpose: The area representative committee (area reps) exchanges information about current issues facing staff at Waterloo and keeps constructive communication between the University of Waterloo Staff Association (UWSA) board of directors, area reps, and all staff in general. Monthly meetings are open to all staff.
- To assist area reps in their responsibilities, the document
UWSA Area Rep Committee Guidelines (PDF) was established by a sub-committee of this group.
- If you are interested in becoming an Area Rep, please complete our online Committee Application Form.
2017/2018 Area Reps Committee
|Chair||Bill Baer, UWSA President|
|Recording Secretary||Robyn Landers|
|Program Co-ordinator||Philip Demsey|
Current Area reps (Excel)
The Committee meets the second Thursday of the month during noon hour. Upcoming dates:
- November 9, 2017 in NH 3318
- December 14, 2017 in NH 3407
- January 11, 2108 in NH 3308/3318
- February 8, 2018 in NH 3308/3318
- March 15, 2018 in NH 3308/3318
- April 12, 2018 in NH 3308/3318
- May 10, 2018 in NH 3407
- June 14, 2018 in NH 3308/3318