Purpose: The area representative committee (area reps) exchanges information about current issues facing staff at Waterloo and keeps constructive communication between the University of Waterloo Staff Association (UWSA) board of directors, area reps, and all staff in general. Monthly meetings are open to all staff.
- To assist area reps in their responsibilities, the document
UWSA Area Rep Committee Guidelines (PDF) was established by a sub-committee of this group.
- If you are interested in becoming an Area Rep, please complete our online Committee Application Form.
2018/2019 Area Reps Committee
|Recording Secretary||Robyn Landers|
|Program Co-ordinator||Steve Bradley|
The Committee meets the second Thursday of the month from Noon until 1 p.m. Upcoming dates:
- September 12, 2019 in EC5 1111
- October 10, 2019 in NH 3318
- November 14, 2019 in NH 3318
- December 12, 2019 in NH 3318
- January 9, 2020 in NH 3318
- February 13, 2020 in NH 3318
- March 12, 2020 in NH 3318
- April 9, 2020 in NH 3318
- May 14, 2020 in NH 3318
- June 11, 2020 in NH 3318