Purpose: The area representative committee (area reps) exchanges information about current issues facing staff at Waterloo and keeps constructive communication between the University of Waterloo Staff Association (UWSA) board of directors, area reps, and all staff in general. Monthly meetings are open to all staff.
- To assist area reps in their responsibilities, the document
UWSA Area Rep Committee Guidelines (PDF) was established by a sub-committee of this group.
- If you are interested in becoming an Area Rep, please complete our online Committee Application Form.
- Area Rep Outreach is a subcommittee of the Area Reps. Guidelines for this committee have been established.
2017/2018 Area Reps Committee
|Chair||Bill Baer, UWSA President|
|Recording Secretary||Robyn Landers|
Current Area reps (Excel)
The Committee meets the second Thursday of the month during noon hour. Upcoming dates:
- September 13, 2018 in NH 3318
- October 4, 2018 (Meet the candidates) in NH 3318
- November 8, 2018 in NH 3318
- December 13, 2018 in NH 3318