2021 Capstone Design Projects
Take a look at the diverse 17 Capstone projects the fourth-year Management Engineering students have designed that showcase their talent and creativity.
Capstone Design is the pinnacle of engineering design projects for undergraduate students. Refer below for more details regarding the Capstone Design Project.
Information for new students, health and safety requirements
Visit ournew student page for information on accepting your offer, matriculation, tuition, enrollment and much more.
Health and safety requirements: please make sure to read the manual provided, complete the online tests listed, and provide the administrative officer in Management Sciences with the confirmation of completion (PDF)
- Full degree requirements, department expectations, faculty qualifiers, exemption permissions, and thesis/seminar procedures (where applicable) for each of our graduate degrees and their corresponding programs:
Tuition, expenses, and funding opportunities
- Tuition and expenses: A breakdown of tuition costs and expenses associated with your education
- Funding and Awards: A breakdown of minimum funding for research engineers and awards in the Faculty of Engineering
- Scholarships: Some information to take you through the process of scholarships.
- Teaching assistantships: The teaching assistantship (TA) process of application and expectations of the positions.
- Co-op: Details on qualifying and applying for co-op in our Management Sciences graduate programs.
- Other funding
Resources and graduate student groups
- Resources available on campus to graduate students
- Management Sciences Student Association (MSSA)
- Canadian Operational Research Society (CORS) Waterloo chapter