Information for new students, health and safety requirements
- Full degree requirements, department expectations, faculty qualifiers, and exemption permissions for each of our graduate degrees and their corresponding programs:
- Degree completion: instructions to walk you through the final steps of your graduate degree
- Academic Integrity Module
- Thesis, Thesis Presentations/Comprehensive Exams for MASc & PhD students: Step by step guidelines to take you through your presentations, comprehensive exam, and thesis submission
Tuition, expenses, & funding opportunities
- Tuition & Expenses: A breakdown of tuition costs and expenses associated with your education
- Scholarships: Some information to take you through the process of scholarships.
- Teaching Assistantships: The Teaching Assistantship (TA) process of application and expectations of the positions.
- Co-op: Details on qualifying and applying for co-op in our Management Sciences graduate programs.
- Other Funding
Resources and graduate student groups
- Resources available on campus to graduate students
- Management Sciences Student Association (MSSA)
- Canadian Operational Research Society (CORS) Waterloo chapter