- Online Condition Monitoring and Fault Detection in rotary machinery (With Mechworks Systems Inc. and Materials Manufacting Ontario, a division of Ontario Centres of Excellence).
- Development of low-cast Smart Sensor Systems for vibration measurement using the MEMS technology (With Mechworks Systems Inc. and Materials Manufacting Ontario, a division of Ontario Centres of Excellence).
- Development of a new active MR valve for on and off road miliary vehicle suspension systems, with General Kinetics Engineering Corporation, Ontario, Canada.
- Development of active, semi-active and passive vibration isolation techniques for truck seats in collaboratoin with Lord Corporation, USA.
- Development of a semi-active Hydraulic engine mount using Magnetorheological (MR) fluids for Automotive applications, in collaboration with General Motors, Michigan, USA
- Jazar, N.G., Alkhatib, R., Golnaraghi, M.F., (2005) “Analytical Vibration Optimization of the Linear Quarter Car,” International Journal of Vehicle Mechanics and Mobility, (Vehicle System Dynamics).
- Shen, Y., Golnaraghi, M.F., and Heppler, G.R., (2005) “Semi-Active Vibration Control Schemes for Suspension Systems using MR Dampers,” Journal of Vibration and Control.
- Shen, Y., Golnaraghi, M.F., and Heppler, G.R.., (2005) “Analytical and Experimental Study of response of a Suspension System with a Magnetorheological Damper,” the International Journal of Intelligent Materials and Structures, Volume 16, Issue 02, pp. 135-148.
- Automatic Control Systems, 8th ed. (with B. Kuo, 2003 John Wiley and Sons, ISBN 0-471-13476-7)
- The Engineering Mechanics Toolbox (1999 Prentice Hall, ISBN 0-13-021537-6)