Fall 2015 examinations
December 8 - 22, 2015
In the event that the University is closed during final examinations, the examinations will be rescheduled on the next available day, including Sunday, on which examinations have not been scheduled. Specific make-up dates will be announced on the University of Waterloo homepage.
- Student travel plans are not considered acceptable grounds for granting an alternative examination time.
- Examinations will be shown in alphabetical order on the final examination schedule.
- Examinations will be written in the location(s) indicated.
- Examinations in courses and/or divisions and/or sections not on this timetable will be scheduled by the Department. Obtain full information from your Instructor.
- Unless indicated, it is understood that all divisions and sections of a course (excluding Online Course sections) listed on this schedule must write the exam at the time noted.
- The Examination periods will be:
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- 7:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Students must present their photo identification (WatCard) at each examination sitting.
- In response to student concerns and in support of academic integrity initiatives, students are now prohibited from consuming food and drinks (with the exception of water in a clear bottle with no label) during their final examinations. Students can, however, make arrangements for a short nutrition break with a Proctor outside the exam venue during the final exam.
If a single short break will not be sufficient because a student is medically required to consume food or drinks regularly during a final exam, the student must register for special accommodations with AccessAbility Services and must submit appropriate documentation from a recognized professional at least three weeks prior to the start of the final examination period.
Other useful links:
- PAC layout (Physical Activities Complex)
- English Language Proficiency Exam (ELPE)–Writing Centre
- How do I view my term grades?
- Important dates, also see calendar of events and academic deadlines
- Religious Accommodation: examination scheduling (see examination regulations and related matters)
- Verification of illness (link to form from this Health Services web page)