Fall 2020 term
The fall Final Examination Period is occurring December 9-23, 2020.
Below are some guidelines to let you know what to expect for the fall term:
- Online courses: Exams will only occur online; no in-person exams permitted.
- On-campus courses: Exams may occur in-person.
- Would occur in classrooms and will not be held in the Physical Activities Complex (PAC).
- Would adhere to physical distancing guidelines set out by the public health department.
- Exam conflicts are defined as three or more exams occurring on the same calendar date. If you have an exam conflict, complete the Final Examination Timetable Conflict Form. Exam conflicts will be handled by individual instructors.
Guidelines are subject to change based on recommendations set by the local public health department. Last updated: October 2, 2020.