A Bit About the Teams
- Emre: A program that uses AI and data analytics to predict early detection of COVID-19 outbreaks.
- SympComm: A platform to translate health data directly into disability applications.
- Peekaboard: A toy designed to encourage students with learning disabilities to be more social.
- GreenBricks: A sustainable alternate for bricks, produced using recycled plastic.
- Essentia Health: A mobile app to help students by tracking coping strategies and triggers for students who struggle to communicate during crises.
- CommUnity XP: A platform for students to navigate and receive mental health support through a community and other resources.