Congratulations to all the winning teams!
Watch the Winning Pitches
- Oddity Co. - Selling limited-edition, upcycled clothing online and helping other firms do the same
- Youth Belonging - Social initiative seeking to provide students at the Peel District School Board with an opportunity to engage in and lead anti-racist rhetoric.
- SIMPLE - The Social Impact Measurement Canvas helps early-stage social entrepreneurs to articulate their vision and strategize for maximum impact
- Rent to Own - Accessible Rent-to-Own model in low-income communities in order to break systemic barriers surrounding home-ownership and build generational wealth across the city
- Sup Zero - A sustainable packaging consultancy aimed at helping supplement companies create powerful, sustainable, and responsible packaging solutions.
- ChangeRoom - The world's first sustainable apparel app that connects sustainable clothing brands with the growing number of eco-conscious customers
People's Choice Award
The Winter 2021 People's Choice Award Winner is Sup Zero! Ashoke Mohanraj's venture, Sup Zero, is a sustainable packaging consultancy aimed at helping supplement companies create powerful, sustainable, and responsible packaging solutions.