The department has very active undergraduate and graduate programs. Approximately 30 students graduate from the department each year with BMath Honours degrees in Applied Mathematics or Mathematical Physics. The department has more than 30 Master's students and more than 40 PhD students.
See here for general information about our undergraduate programs.
The following links provide detailed program descriptions:
- BMath Honours in Applied Mathematics
- BMath Honours in Applied Mathematics with
- BMath Honours in Mathematical Physics
See here for general information about our graduate programs.
Detailed descriptions of the following programs can be found in the Graduate Studies Academic Calendar:
- MMath Applied Mathematics
- MMath Applied Mathematics (Quantum Information)
- MMath Applied Mathematics (Water)
- PhD Applied Mathematics
- PhD Applied Mathematics (Quantum Information)
- PhD Applied Mathematics (Water)
The Master's and PhD programs with Quantum Information or Water specialization have the same requirements as our regular Master's and PhD programs, plus certain additional courses.