FALL 2021 - your instructor will provide information about your examinations.
You will require a proctor to supervise your final exam if any of the following apply to you:
- you live more than 100 km from an examination centre
- you are writing more than two examinations at a centre other than Waterloo. These exam centres only hold two exam sessions.
- you cannot write examinations for religious reasons; you will be required to provide documentation
- you have special needs that preclude writing at an examination centre; you will be required to provide documentation
- you must reschedule your examination due to circumstances beyond your control (see alternate exam options)
- you are in active military or diplomatic corps service