The University of Waterloo has long been recognized as a leader in online education in Canada. We are committed to advancing learning and knowledge through teaching, research, and scholarship. Every faculty offers online courses and there are multiple undergraduate and graduate degrees available fully online.
Our learners are discovering that online courses provide new opportunities to engage with course material and interact with peers and instructors, all while maintaining the flexibility to study when and where you want.
Join the thousands of students who are take Waterloo's online courses every term.
- when an on-campus course is full, won't fit into your schedule or isn't being offered on-campus - think online
- when you work full- or part-time and can't attend on-campus classes - think online
- when you want to discover a new subject in an interactive and supportive environment - think online
- if you like the idea of learning the material at your own pace - think online
- when you're on a work term or away for the summer - think online