Centre for Extended Learning (CEL)
East Campus 3 (EC3)
195 Columbia St. W.
You must apply and be admitted to the University if you want to earn a degree or take a course, including online programs and courses. Applications are submitted through the Ontario Universities Application Centre, however there are different application forms depending on your educational background and program/course intentions. Admission requirements for online and on-campus programs and degrees are the same.
Professional Development courses and certificates have no admission requirements.
You can find complete details about all Waterloo's undergraduate programs, including the admissions process, tuition, requirements, deadlines and contacts on the Undergraduate Programs website.
Part-time and Online Studies
You can find information about the following study options on their Part-time and online studies page:
- Part-time studies - one or two courses per term
- Online studies - full-time or part-time, fully online
- Post-degree studies - for those who have an undergraduate degree and want to take courses without pursuing a second degree,
- Non-degree - for those who want to take individual undergraduate courses without pursuing a degree (Faculty of Arts or Science only)
- Letter of Permission - students who want to take a course to apply to their degree at another institution
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or 519-888-4567, ext. 33548.
Their graduate program pages provide information on admission requirements, approximate tuition and fees, application deadlines, and contact information for specific programs.