CHI Play 2020 is an international Human-Computer Interaction and games conference hosted by SIGCHI. Click the links below to check out the Games Institute member research presented at the conference:
- Adam Leung and Tina Chan presented the game Illuminate. Watch the YouTube video, "Illuminate: A Simulation game to instill grounded hope in youth for climate action"
- Joseph Tu and Ekaterina Durmanova presented the game Curioscape. Watch the Youtube video, "Curioscape: A Curiosity-driven Escape Room Board Game"
- Katja Rogers presented "The Potential Disconnect between Time Perception and Immersion: Effects of Music on VR Player Experience," co-authored by Maximilian Milo, Michael Weber, and Lennart E. Nacke
- Maximilian Altmeyer presented "HexArcade: Predicting Hexad User Types By Using Gameful Applications," co-authored by Gustavo F. Tondello, Antonio Krüger, and Lennart E. Nacke
- Giovanni Ribeiro presented "Game Atmosphere: Effects of Audiovisual Thematic Cohesion on Player Experience and Psychophysiology," co-authored by Katja Rogers, Maximilian Altmeyer, Thomas Terkildsen, and Lennart E. Nacke