Are you interested in promoting your event to students?
The Networking and Professional Events calendar is a great tool to showcase your organization's events and opportunities to Waterloo students for free. Submitted events will be reviewed and upon approval will have their activity added to our student-facing events calendar in WaterlooWorks. This is a great way to showcase your organization's opportunities to students!
To submit an event, you’ll need:
- Your email address, name, phone number and organization name
- A contact email that potential attendees can reach out to for questions (optional)
- The name and email address of your WaterlooWorks organizational contact, such as an account manager or account coordinator (if applicable)
- A brief description of the event and which student/alumni groups it is geared towards
- Details about your event including date, time, registration instructions, registration/event link and the registration cut-off date/time (if applicable)
- If you are hosting a series of events, please have this same information ready for all events in the series (up to eight events at a time)