For help using WaterlooWorks, click on the links below for step-by-step instructions.
View, edit and post job postings
- Post or repost a job
- Edit a job posting
- View current postings
- View and manage interview schedules
- Parking and directions to Tatham Centre
- Interviewing by phone or employer-arranged webcam
- Interviewing by webcam via our WaterlooWorks integrated webcam feature
Rank and match with your candidates
- Obtain a work term confirmation letter
- Provide work-term details
- Complete the midterm eCheckIn
- Submit performance evaluations
- Work Term Rating Summary
- Obtain a tax credit receipt
In the event of a technical issue with WaterlooWorks, please attempt the following before requesting help:
- WaterlooWorks operates best on Google Chrome. If you are not using Google Chrome, switch to that browser and try again.
- If you are using Google Chrome, restart your browser and try again
- Clear your cache from your browser and try again
- Restart your computer and try again
If you have any other questions and need assistance, contact CEE Hub by:
Please note that office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Phones will only be answered during these times.