The Tatham Centre was built in 2003 to support one of the world's largest co-operative education programs. Thanks to our students and generous donors like William M. Tatham, and the Province of Ontario, this building now supports thousands of students and employers every year.
Directions & Parking
When visiting our campus, please park in Lot H, just inside the campus entrance off University Avenue West (see details below). Lot H opens most weekdays at 7:30 am.
- Designated for our recruiters.
- Enter at the main university entrance then turn left on Ring Road to Lot H.
- One minute walk to Tatham Centre.
- Rate: $10.00 deposit on entry, $2.00 per hour ($10.00 maximum)
- Punch in the 5 digit code (xxxxx#). The pound key will dispense the ticket.
- Payment can only be made by American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
- If you arrive after 4:00 p.m., no code is required. Follow the prompts on the machine to obtain a ticket.
- If this lot is full, redirect to Lot C.
- Accessible parking is available in front of the Tatham Centre if required. Request a permit from Employer Reception. This permit must be displayed in addition to your MTO accessible parking permit.
*please check your email for a parking code that you received (input the code when you arrive at the gates of parking lot H)
- 123 interview rooms
- 6 group interview rooms
- 37 phone and webcam stations
- Conference and meeting rooms available
- Video interview room
- The Tatham Centre facilitates:
- 9,000+ phone interviews
- 8,900+ video interviews
- 59,000+ in-person interviews
- 317 group interviews
- 350+ information sessions
Did you know?
William Tatham (BASc '83) graduated from the University of Waterloo's co-op program and started Janna Systems, a customer-relationship management software system. Ten years after that, he sold the company for $1.76 billion in stocks to Siebel Systems.
Tatham (BASc '83) has enjoyed enormous success in his professional life and he regularly touts University of Waterloo's co-operative education as the foundation for his achievements. The William M. Tatham Centre for Co-operative Education and Career Services is named in recognition of his generous University of Waterloo support.