The first step in coordinating your EIS is to submit a registration request form. If you require additional information, please reach out to your University of Waterloo Account Manager, EIS Events Coordinator, or read our FAQ.
Why host an info session with Co-operative Education at Waterloo?
- Complement your campus recruiting strategy for undergraduate and graduate students (co-op and regular) by promoting your brand on campus and connecting with targeted groups of students
- A unique opportunity to recruit students for your organization by meeting them face to face. EIS is a great way to maintain your on-campus presence alongside consistent hiring and positive word-of-mouth marketing.
How to request to host an Employer Information Session
- We accept new EIS registration request forms the first business day of the month prior to the term preceding the hosting term/recruiting term. We're still accepting registrations for Fall 2019 Employer Information Sessions
- Review the EIS calendar to select a preferred date and time. Please keep in mind that we don't host concurrent sessions for both open and closed sessions that target the same students at the same time
Your EIS should complement your campus recruiting strategy, and align with your job postings in WaterlooWorks for undergraduate students - co-op and graduating. Review the co-op and graduating recruiting dates to ensure you submit your job postings by the deadline for students to apply.
- Haven't posted your jobs in WaterlooWorks yet? Visit the post a job registration form to submit your job postings to be posted in WaterlooWorks for students to apply.
- Registration request forms submitted less than 10 business days before your requested date, will not be accepted to book. We require at least 11 or more business days to support the booking logistics for info sessions, to ensure venue, catering, and audio-visual support, and to maximize exposure through our promotional channels
- You'll be contacted by the EIS team after your registration request form is submitted, to discuss your preferences and booking availability
- Note: EIS serve employers hiring directly into their organization and are exclusive events, representing one employer. This policy applies to third-party recruiters and temp agencies who request to host an employer information session at the University of Waterloo.
Things are changing around here!
The EIS team recently changed the submittal time of 12:00AM EST to 12:00PM EST on the same day. We think moving the submittal time from mid-night to mid-day (noon) makes a lot more sense! We hope that this will allow you to submit at a more convenient time and ask us questions if you have them.
|Registration form open date||Recruiting term||Work Term|
August 1, 2019, 12:00 PM (ET)
Winter 2020 (info session takes place January - April: recruitment for Spring work term)
December 2, 2019, 12:00 PM (ET)
Spring 2020 (info session takes place May - August : recruitment for Fall work term)
April 1, 2020, 12:00 PM (ET)
|Fall 2020 (info session takes place September – December: recruitment for Winter work term)||Winter|
Phone: (519) 888-4567 ext. 31803