The world of work is evolving drastically and so is the talent that we hire. Between the transition to hybrid and remote work and the increase in automation and AI, career paths will fundamentally change. According to a report from the World Economic Forum, 65 per cent of children entering primary school today will eventually work in jobs that don’t yet exist.
In this inaugural virtual conference, Co-operative and Experiential Education at the University of Waterloo along with industry and student experts will discuss the changing world of work. Sessions will share insights about how organizations can prepare for hiring new roles for the future and build a pipeline of next-generation talent.
Attendees of this free virtual conference will:
- Gain insights about recruiting emerging talent into your workforce.
- Discuss topics including equity, diversity, inclusion and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Learn about Waterloo’s co-op program and how to connect with emerging talent.
- Connect with industry leaders preparing for the talent evolution.
- Gather key takeaways about the future of work directly from emerging talent.