The webinar has happened, but feel free to watch a recording of it below!
Meet your webinar host, Emily Burgess!
Emily is a Co-op Specialist and Business Developer for the University of Waterloo's co-operative education program.
She's been working with employers in the building and construction industry for the past two years.
In the next decade, 21% of the current construction workforce will retire.
Hire co-op students now to fill your talent needs.
- Attract top young talent who are excited about working in the building and construction industry.
- Get a chance to influence the skill set of your future workforce.
- Ensure that vital knowledge is transferred from one generation of the workforce to the next.
What you'll learn in this free webinar:
- How co-op works and how it can work for you - with industry-specific examples
- How much it costs and where there are funding opportunities
- How to convert co-op hires into future full-time hires
- Plus, you'll get a sneak peek into our newest co-op program: Architectural Engineering!
|Date:||Thursday, Nov. 1, 2018|
|Time:||2:00 - 2:45 p.m. EDT|