In the next decade, 21% of the construction workforce will retire.
Register for this webinar to find out how hiring co-op students from the University of Waterloo can solve your recruitment challenges - today.
It can already be hard to recruit young people to the building and and construction industry. And as a huge number of professionals start to retire over the next few years, you're going to need to hire a lot of new talent.
But you can get ahead of this talent crisis now. Find out how during our 30 minute webinar.
- How co-op works - with industry specific examples
- How affordable it is to hire co-op students (including funding opportunities)
- How you can convert co-op students into future full-time hires
- Tips for attracting top young talent who are excited about working in the building and construction industry
- Plus, you'll get a sneak peek into our newest co-op program: Architectural Engineering!
|Date:||Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019|
|Time:||12:00 - 12:30 p.m. EDT|
Meet your webinar host, Emily Burgess!
Emily is a Co-op Specialist for the University of Waterloo's co-operative education program.
She's been working with employers in the building and construction industry for the past two years and is an expert in helping employers to find the best co-op students for their jobs.