Contact Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology
Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre, Room 3606
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON. N2L 3G1
+1 519 888 4567, ext.38654
Interested in pursuing a Master's or PhD after graduation? Want to learn more about what graduate studies is really like?
Attend the Faculty of Science Graduate Open House! Come chat with professors and current grad students to find out more about our programs, the benefits of furthering your studies, and unique research opportunities.
Talk to graduate officers and faculty members from our departments and schools about their programs and admissions process:
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Physics and Astronomy
- Optometry and Vision Science
Participants can also learn about graduate life and opportunities from the following research centres, resources and clubs:
- Institute for Quantum Computing (IQC)
- The Water Institute (WI)
- Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology (WIN)
- Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (admissions & funding)
- Biology Graduate Student Association (BGSA)
- Earth Sciences Graduate Association (ESGA)
- Graduates in Vision Science (GIVS)
- Pharmacy Graduate Association (PhGA)
- Students of the Water Institute, Graduate Section (SWIGS)
Come explore the booths in the Science Teaching Complex Atrium by Starbucks from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm with a talk and discussion by The Associate Dean of Graduate Studies, Sean Wettig, at 5:00 pm.
Light refreshments provided.
Registration is required.
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1