Contact Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology
Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre, Room 3606
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON. N2L 3G1
+1 519 888 4567, ext.38654
WINGSS is a club for all graduate students researching nanotechnology, and/or pursuing a degree option in nanotechnology at the University of Waterloo. Founded in 2014, we are committed to developing better interaction and community among nanotechnology graduate students across all departments.
The goals of WINGSS are to:
- Organize social events and promote interaction and communication among nanotechnology grad students
- Participate in the development of policies related to the Nanotechnology graduate degree option
- Provide graduate student representation to the Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology (WIN)
View the October 2017 newsletter.
- Jonathan Atkinson: PhD, ECE (President)
- Pendar Mahmoudi PhD, Chem Engg (VP Social)
- Andrew Holmes: PhD, Chem Engg (VP Finance)
- David Wulff: PhD, Chem Engg (VP Academic)
- Paul Chen: PhD, Chem Engg (VP External)
For general inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org