We have collaborated with UWSA for the following event.
Spend the day with your family, friends, and colleagues at Canada's Wonderland!
Event: Family Picnic at Canada’s Wonderland
When: All day Saturday, June 11, 2022
Includes: Park admission, Parking, and All-You-Can-Eat Lunch in the Backlot (indoor and outdoor seating from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- Caesar and Coleslaw, Seven Grain
- Taco Station – Chicken and Beef
- Penne Primavera with Chicken
- Beef Burgers
- Black Bean Burgers
- Seasonal vegetables
- French fries
- Ice cream cup
* (Note – We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions with advance notice. Please indicate your dietary restrictions on the interest form.)
- General tickets: $53.00 tax included. (Includes park admission, parking, and all-you-can-eat lunch buffet in The Backlot from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
- Season pass holder? Meal-only tickets are available for $23.00 tax included. (includes all-you-can-eat lunch buffet in The Backlot from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
Deadline to purchase tickets: Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
How to purchase tickets:
Complete an Interest Form, and we will email you a link to the Wonderland web portal where you will purchase your tickets directly from Canada’s Wonderland.
Tickets are limited so get yours soon!
Subject: Restoration and forensic dating of old family photographs. A talk by professional photographer Stephen Gill ASICI FRPS
On Feb.23rd. at 1:30 pm. please join us for another one of our successful zoom presentations. This time a new look at those old photographs. Stephen Gill, a professional photographic restorer based in the UK. with fifty years of experience with photography and twenty with restoration and author of two books, 'The Family Detective' and 'Dating By Design' may well unravel a few mysteries hidden in those old portraits.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.