Spring 2021 Social Impact Showcase
Congratulations to our Winners!
Watch this term's winning pitches
- Bebaha: A platform where women feel comfortable discussing their health problems without needing to worry about their privacy and facing the fear of judgement
- BioCycle: Collecting and biodegrading single-use menstrual products
- Decomp: A biotechnology startup providing a better solution for plastic waste pollution
- Kelph: An inland kelp farming system that enables kelp farming all year round
- MentalED: Creating a comprehensive mental health education for Canadian youth
- Warrior Kidz: Partnering with myTurn and Waterloo Public Library for more intuitive database management & better community outreach for KidsAbility - an organization committed to providing rehabilitation services for differently abled children
People's Choice Winner
Congratulations to Bebaha Virtual Healthcare for winning an additional $1,000!
Watch the Spring 2021 showcase on Instagram
Want to get involved?
Did you enjoy the Social Impact Showcase and want to learn more about GreenHouse? You can get in touch by following our social media channels or by connecting with one of our staff members