What’s happening with the WCMS?
Initial meetings have been had to determine migration and support needs to help website leads and users be better prepared for migrations as they will continue to increase, and larger sites will need to start getting ready to migrate. If you would like to reach out to discuss your WCMS migration support needs, or have questions you’d like to discuss, please reach out to Joe Kwan.
Eligible site migrations and remediations
Recently we had our team complete a second eligibility review of WAVE 1 non-custom FDSU sites to create a list of sites, aligning the eligibility criteria with any new migration issues that we’ve become aware of.
We’ll be sending a second email to website leads with that refreshed list, and with the suggestion of a handful of those sites that our Training and Support team can migrate and remediate for you.
WCMS 3 site launches
37 more sites have launched in the new WCMS 3! Continue to check out the growing list on our Web Resources sites and templates page to see some of the new features and design offered in WCMS 3!
- About Waterloo
- Artificial Intelligence Group
- Center of Actuarial Excellence
- Centre for Accounting Ethics
- Corporate Research Partnerships
- Creative Services
- Design Your Education
- Digital Intelligence for Public Health
- Environment Computing | Mapping, Analysis & Design (MAD)
- Environment Graduate Students Association
- Epidemiology of Cognitive Aging and Resilience Research Group
- Geospatial Sensing and Data Intelligence Lab
- Human Computer Interaction and Health Lab
- Information and Privacy
- Interdisciplinary Centre on Climate Change
- International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Kin at 50: Looking Back, Moving Forward
- Knowledge Integration eXhibition
- Media Inquiries
- Medicinal and Bioorganic Chemistry Lab
- Microplastics Fingerprinting Research Project
- Occupational Biomechanics and Ergonomics Lab
- Philosophy Graduate Student Association
- Poulin Research Group
- Public Health Research and Analytics Lab
- Sensorimotor Integration and Neuroadaptive Plasticity Lab
- Statistical Consulting and Collaborative Research Unit
- Structural Biomechanics Lab
- Sustainability Living Lab
- Teaching Assessment Processes
- Toward a Global Index of Wellbeing
- Ubiquitous Health Technology Lab
- University Relations
- Water Under the Bridge
- Waterloo Environment Students Endowment Fund
- Waterloo Kinesiology Graduate Student Association (KGSA)
- Wayfinding Project
Drop-in lab closure
Have a question, or need some help with your website? A virtual Drop-in lab will be open every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 1-4 p.m. to provide WCMS content maintainers one-on-one website and training support. Please reach out to Charlotte Armstrong, via email or Microsoft Teams, to schedule an appointment.
Who’s new to the WCMS…
6 more sites have launched in the WCMS since our last update.
- Advisor Conference (Conference)
- Black History Month (Single page)
- Canadian Astronomical Society (CASCA 2022) (Conference)
- Research Data Management Institutional Strategy Project (Single page)
- Talent Done Differently (Single page)
- Women in Engineering What’s Next/What Now Conference (Conference)
New on Web Resources
Current development sprint:
Previous development sprints:
From the blog: