Faculty members can nominate work submitted in their courses during the past calendar year. Each submission can only be entered into one award competition. Faculty normally submit no more than one essay per course taught. Nominations for all awards must be handed in by Friday, January 19, 2024.
All submissions must conform to the applicable guidelines:
- List of undergraduate faculty-nominated awards and applicable guidelines
- List of graduate faculty-nominated awards and applicable guidelines
Before submitting your nomination, you should have the following required information:
- The student's name.
- The student’s e-mail address.
- The student's id number.
- A copy of the work being nominated, where applicable.
- The student's name or any other identifying information should not appear anywhere on the pages of the submission file. Only the title of the submission, abbreviated if necessary, may appear (for example in headers of footers).
Please note: You will be required to login using your UWaterloo id and password to access the nomination form.