Faculty members can nominate individual work submitted in one of their courses during the 2018 calendar year. Nominations for all awards must be handed in no later than Tuesday, January 29, 2019.
All submissions must conform to the applicable guidelines:
- List of undergraduate faculty-nominated awards and applicable guidelines
- List of graduate faculty-nominated awards and applicable guidelines
Before submitting your nomination, you should have the following required information:
- The student's name.
- The student’s e-mail address.
- The student's id number.
- A copy of the work being nominated, where applicable.
- The student's name or any other identifying information should not appear anywhere on the pages of the submission file. Only the title of the submission, abbreviated if necessary, may appear (for example in headers of footers).
Please note: You will be required to login using your UWaterloo id and password to access the nomination form.