Students will submit their own work. Submissions will only be entered into one award competition. All submissions must conform to all requirements and guidelines, or they will be disqualified from any competition.
Before continuing to login to the submission page, please be sure you have the following information and that your submission complies with the requirements below.
- Do you have a digital copy of the work being submitted?
- Allowable file types: pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, avi, wav, jpg, gif, png
- The maximum file size is 5 MB.
- Only one file upload per submission is permitted. Entries with multiple components (ie poetry) must be uploaded as a single file.
- Your name or any other identifying information should not appear anywhere on the pages of your submission file. Only the title of the submission, abbreviated if necessary, may appear (for example in headers of footers).
- Do you know the name of the award?
- Do you have your id number, program, year/level?
- If applicable, do you have the course number and the name of the professor for whom the work was originally submitted?
Please note: You will be required to login using your UWaterloo id and password to access the nomination form.