Attention all current and prospective English Majors!
You are invited to attend Careers For English Majors 2020, a reception and roundtable discussion featuring UW English alumni.
Meet UW English grads and hear them talk about their careers, offer advice, and take your questions. Refreshments will be provided.
- Clare Bermingham, Director, University of Waterloo Writing and Communication Centre
- Isabelle Côté, Executive Assistant to the CEO, Communitech
- Sara Kannan, Proposal Specialist, GHD Limited
- Galen Naidoo-Harris, Manager of Community Affairs for Adam van Koeverden, Member of Parliament for Milton
- Melissa Pound, Research Publications & Training Manager, RDH Building Science Inc
The panel will present from 3:30-5:00 p.m., and a reception will follow from 5:00-5:30.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by March 5th
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1