The deadline to submit a proctor is October 28, 4pm EDT.
You will require a proctor to supervise your in-person final exam if any of the following apply to you:
- you live more than 100 km from an examination centre.
- you are writing more than two examinations at a centre other than Waterloo. These exam centres only hold two exam sessions.
- you cannot write the examination(s) on the scheduled date/time for religious reasons.
- you are registered with AccessAbility Services and cannot write your exam in their office.
- you must reschedule your examination due to circumstances beyond your control (see alternate exam options).
- you are in active military or diplomatic corps service.