"Do you have any suggestions for changes?" This is one of the questions that Lili Liu, Dean of the Faculty of Health, is looking forward to discussing with current Faculty of Health students and Josh Edmondstone, Student Relations Officer. This event is part of a series called "Healthy Conversations".
How is your spring term going so far? Do you have ideas that would improve the student experience this term? We want to hear from you! It is important that students continue to feel their concerns are being heard, taken into consideration and responded to. To achieve that, the Dean's Office has introduced "Healthy Conversations".
How to join the conversation
- Register below before Friday, May 21 at 11 a.m. (EDT)
- Submit any questions you have for Lili through the registration form
- If you cannot attend the event, but would still like to submit a question for Lili, use the "Absentee Question Form"
- Questions, comments and concerns and their respective responses will be presented in a way that protects the confidentiality of the student.
- If you would like a follow-up response to your question after the event, please indicate that on your registration form.
This event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. Participants will be sent a Teams link on Friday, May 21.
If you have questions or are no longer able to participate and need to update your registration, email Josh Edmondstone.
- All participants must be current Faculty of Health members.
- Be respectful to all participants. Expressing concerns and frustrations is permitted, but please be patient with one another and avoid inappropriate language, negative comments, gestures, etc.
- Ask questions if you’re unsure!
- Individuals that are found to be acting in a disrespectful manner towards other participants, will be removed from the conversations