Health Faculty Council meets approximately four times per year (September, November, February, April) to:
- approve new curricula and curricula changes
- conduct long range planning within the Faculty
- appoint standing committees for the Faculty
- interpret and establish procedures for the implementation of existing policy
- receive updates from the units within the Faculty
Representatives from other Faculties and other units on campus attend these meetings to either receive updates or provide information from their own constituencies.
If you wish to submit a report for information, contact the administrative staff member for Faculty Council for inclusion on the agenda. Administrative Council approves the Faculty Council agenda approximately two weeks in advance of the meeting.