Academic advisors

Need academic advice?

If you have questions and/or concerns related to your academic studies, please contact the appropriate advisor for your program:

They are available to assist you with:

  • choosing your courses
  • advise you regarding: petitions, appeals, changing co-op streams, academic decisions, adding and dropping courses
  • clarify a policy or procedure
  • degree checklist and requirements
  • course information announcements
  • administrative forms
  • override forms
  • general inquiries
  • examination policies and procedures

Have you received a "Required to Withdraw" decision?

Contact your program advisor. See above.

Questions about Co-op?

For information about co-op requirements, process, work reports, and contacts for questions, visit the co-op procedures page.

Interested in transferring into Health?

If you are a University of Waterloo student interested in transferring into the Faculty of Health, please visit our transfer page.