Phone: 519-888-4567 x33530
Office: BMH 2116C
We are here to assist in making your university years as rewarding and uncomplicated as possible. If you have any questions and are not sure who to ask, start with us!
We are available to assist you with:
- making decisions regarding your course selections
- general concerns about courses, academic difficulties
- academic rules and regulations
- course information and announcements
- administrative forms
- university regulations and procedures
- final examination policies
- reviewing your academic standing
- required to withdraw decisions
For other inquiries, see the recommended contacts below:
|What's my concern?||Who should I see? Where should I start?|
|Co-op, including work reports||For information about co-op requirements, process, work reports, and contacts for questions, visit co-op procedures.|
|Explore opportunities for international exchanges. For more infromation, contact the Student Services Coordinator, Applied Health Sciences|
|I've received a "Required to Withdraw" decision||Darci Martindale, Undergraduate Advisor|
|I want to transfer into a program in Recreation and Leisure Studies.||
If you are a University of Waterloo student interested in transferring into Recreation and Leisure Studies, contact the Student Services Coordinator, Applied Health Sciences.
Graduation pursuits of recent Waterloo Applied Health Sciences (including grads from the Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies grads)
For other resources, see student success and support.