Office: BMH 2201
Phone: 519-888-4567 ext. 43530
Academic advising with Sara is taking place in person, via phone or via MS Teams video call.
To contact the academic advisor, send your inquiry to email@example.com and include the following:
- Your name (First and Last)
- Your UWaterloo 8-digit student ID number
- Your level - if known (ex. 2A)
Your advisor is here to assist in making your university years as rewarding and uncomplicated as possible. If you have any questions and are not sure who to ask, start here!
Topics that your advisor can assist you with:
- making decisions regarding your course selections
- general concerns about courses, academic difficulties
- academic rules and regulations
- course information and announcements
- administrative forms
- university regulations and procedures
- final examination policies
- reviewing your academic standing
- required to withdraw decisions
Please refer to the Faculty of Health Advising Outline for more information on our advisors' role and their expectations for you!
For other inquiries, see the recommended contacts below:
|What's my concern?||Who should I see? Where should I start?|
|Co-op, including work reports||For information about co-op requirements, process, work reports, and contacts for questions, visit co-op procedures.|
|Explore opportunities for international exchanges. For more information, contact the Student Services Coordinator, Faculty of Health.|
|I want to transfer into a program in Recreation and Leisure Studies.|
Centre for Career Development which includes how-to guides for researching Further Education opportunities, resume preparation, networking etc.
Graduation pursuits of recent Waterloo Faculty of Health grads (including grads from the Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies)
For other resources, see student success and support.