Office: BMH 2201
Phone: 519-888-4567 ext. 33530
Office: BMH 2202
Phone: 519-888-4567 ext. 32519
To contact an academic advisor, send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your name (First and Last)
- Your UWaterloo 8-digit student ID number
- Your level - if known (ex. 2A)
We are here to assist in making your university years as rewarding and uncomplicated as possible. If you have any questions and are not sure who to ask, start with us!
We are available to assist you with:
- making decisions regarding your course selections
- general concerns about courses, academic difficulties
- academic rules and regulations
- course information and announcements
- administrative forms
- university regulations and procedures
- final examination policies
- reviewing your academic standing
- required to withdraw decisions
Please refer to the AHS Advising Outline for more information on our advisors' role and their expectations for you!
For other inquiries, see the recommended contacts below:
|What's my concern?||Who should I see? Where should I start?|
|Co-op, including work reports||For information about co-op requirements, process, work reports, and contacts for questions, visit co-op procedures.|
|Explore opportunities for international exchanges. For more information, contact the Student Services Coordinator, Applied Health Sciences.|
|I want to transfer into a program in Recreation and Leisure Studies.||
If you are a University of Waterloo student interested in transferring into Recreation and Leisure Studies, contact the Student Services Coordinator, Applied Health Sciences.
Centre for Career Action which includes how-to guides for researching Further Education opportunities, resume preparation, networking etc.
Graduation pursuits of recent Waterloo Applied Health Sciences (including grads from the Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies grads)
For other resources, see student success and support.