What will I get out of the program?
- Take recreation and sport courses from Waterloo’s top recreation professors, and business courses from Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University’s (WLU) renowned School of Business and Economics.
- Gain a solid understanding of recreation combined with business skills in areas such as:
- Human resources
- Be uniquely qualified to pursue a career in the recreation and sport industry and beyond.
- Prepare to work in the public, private, or not-for-profit sectors, start your own business or pursue graduate studies (e.g. an MBA).
Hear from a current student
- AFM 131 - Introduction to Business in North America
- REC 202 - History of Western Sport
- REC 215 - Marketing Recreation and Sport Services
- REC 213 - Principles of High Performance Organizations in Recreation and Sport
- REC 313 - Mobilizing Resources for Recreation and Sport Delivery
- REC 413 - Innovative Solutions in Recreation and Sport Business
- **BUS 352W - Marketing Research Resources
- REC 420 - Advanced Program Evaluation in Leisure Services
**Offered through Wilfrid Laurier
Refer to the Undergraduate Calendar for the degree requirements.