Graduate student financial support

Graduate students are financially supported through a variety of sources including teaching assistantships (TA), research assistantships (RA), graduate research studentships (GRS), internal University of Waterloo scholarships, external scholarships, teaching opportunities, and other funding support. Note that full-time students are restricted to a maximum of 10 hours/week of paid work through TA, RA, or teaching opportunities through the University.