- Compensation Rates 2023-2024
- Memorandum of agreement article 13 - Faculty Salaries, Annual Selective Increases and Member Evaluation Procedures
- Memorandum of salary settlement 2021 - 2024 (PDF)
For resources and information on this process, please visit the Job evaluation section.
Employees are paid in accordance with the University Support Group (USG) corresponding with their evaluated job description. View the University Support Staff web page and Policy 5 - Salary Administration, University Support Staff for more information.
- Staff Performance Summary (DOCX) - New Version.
- Staff Performance Summary (PDF)*
- Staff Confidential Appraisal Form (DOCX) - New Version.
- Staff Confidential Appraisal Form (PDF)*
*Please download and complete this form using Adobe Acrobat. Some features in this form may not be supported by your browser. To electronically sign this form, you will need to download and save it.
- 2023 – 2024 Pay Scales (PDF)
- Staff Salary Recommendation May 1, 2021 to April 30, 2024
- Understanding Staff Salary Increases (PDF)
- Staff Compensation Review Results Jan 2018 (PDF)
- Rating Guidelines
- Staff activity form (DOCX)
- Preparing for the appraisal meeting
- Painless performance appraisals
- Guidelines for completing the staff performance appraisal form
View the Canadian Union of Public Employees local 793 Wage Schedules for May 1, 2021 to April 30, 2024 on pages 125 to 130 in the Collective Agreement.
- Current Collective Agreement
- Policy 23 - Eligibility for Pension and Insured Benefits
- Shift premiums and subsidies
Executive Compensation Program
The University of Waterloo’s Executive Compensation Program has been designed to support our strategic goal of being recognized as one of the top innovation universities in the world. In addition, the Executive Compensation Program has been designed to be compliant with the Broader Public Sector Executive Compensation Act, 2014 (BPSECA).