Our policies and procedures are designed to keep our graduate programs safe, stimulating and fair for all.
Within all departments at the University of Waterloo, we strive to create a culture of academic integrity where all members of the community promote honesty, trust, fairness, respect and responsibility.
The majority of departmental procedures and guidelines can be found in the Recreation and Leisure Studies Graduate Student Handbook.
Additional university policies and procedures:
- Academic integrity policies and resources
- Health and safety regulations and training (see Resources & opportunities)
- Graduate thesis regulations
- Guidelines for thesis examinations without public disclosure
- Guide to graduate research and supervision
- Resolution of disputes between Teaching Assistants (TAs) and instructors and Research Assistants (RAs) and supervisors
- Ownership of student's work
Find a comprehensive list of university-wide policies relevant to graduate students, including vacations and vacation pay, pets on campus, conflict of interest and more.