Each term, we bring students and alumni together for the Alumni Office Hour event series.
Throughout the term, alumni from various fields will host small group sessions providing undergrads and grads an opportunity to expand their networks and career potential.
If you are interested in hosting a session, please email the Alumni Engagement Officer for more information.
- Attend small, online events hosted by Health alumni on career-focused topics
- Learn about different career and education paths
- Gain insights into emerging opportunities and challenges
- Receive advice to help your personal and professional growth
- Grow your network through casual conversations
- Ask questions and get answers from friendly people who have been where you are!
Thursday, May 19, 2022 | 4 to 5 p.m. (ET)
Featuring Meghan O'Neill (BSc '16), Epidemiologist and Research Officer with the Population Health Analytics Lab.
Missed this session? Watch Meghan O'Neill's office hour here!