- Course outline requirements and template
- Classrooms and scheduling
- Instructor handbook
- LEARN tips (including start and end of term)
- Course and instructor evaluations
- Teaching supports
- Information for graduate teaching assistants
- Field trips
Beginning Spring 2022, we strongly encourage Arts instructors to begin using outline.uwaterloo.ca. This course outline software is being implemented across campus very successfully. It allows you to create and edit course outlines using pre-formatted layouts, quickly revise them for each term you’re teaching, and share with your students. Mandatory content is included in the template, and faculty-specific optional statements can be added easily.
Benefits of using this system:
- Empowers students to view their course outlines at any point in their academic career.
- Gives students a consistent information layout across all their courses.
- Simplifies administrative and archival processes by keeping all our outlines in one place in a standard format.
Start with Getting started with outline.uwaterloo.
- Course outline requirements
- Undergraduate and graduate course scheduling process
- Class schedule, classroom access, and tech support
- Midterm room bookings
- Faculty of Health teaching fellows
- Centre for Teaching Excellence liaison
- Centre for Teaching Excellence
- Instructor Training Fund
- Teaching Excellence Fund
- Teaching during COVID-19 - Remote teaching guidelines