Campus map of University of Waterloo
Find out where the William M. Tatham Centre for Co-operative Education & Career Action (TC) is on our campus map.
Enter the following settings into your Global Positioning System (GPS) unit to direct you to the entrance of the visitor parking (lot H) at the University of Waterloo, closest to the Tatham Centre:
- N 43°28.090'
- W 80°32.410'
Roads to University of Waterloo
The University of Waterloo is located in South-Western Ontario, about one hour's drive west of Toronto's Pearson Airport, and one hour east of London. Three Ontario highways enter Kitchener-Waterloo:
- Highway 8 from the south
- Highway 7 from the east and west
- Highway 85 from the north
To the south of Kitchener is Ontario's main east-west expressway, Highway 401, which is connected to Kitchener-Waterloo by Highway 8 West. In Kitchener-Waterloo, Highway 7, 8, and 85 are linked by the Conestoga Parkway, a local expressway.
Via Highway 401
- Exit 401 at Kitchener Highway 8 West (Exit 278),
- Exit 8 West at 7 East/85 Waterloo (Conestoga Parkway),
- Exit Conestoga Parkway (85 North) at University Avenue West and drive about 3.2 kilometres, and
- Our main entrance to Waterloo is on University Avenue West, one block west of Phillip Street. Watch for railway tracks and pedestrian overpass. Get into right hand lane and turn right at next set of traffic lights.
Please view the map via Highway 401 below, which shows a visual representation of the directions stated above to the University of Waterloo's campus via Highway 401.
Pearson International Airport, Toronto
Region of Waterloo International Airport
The Region of Waterloo International Airport has some scheduled flights should you wish to come to Waterloo by air. Car rental is available at the airport.
When visiting our campus, please park in Lot H, just inside the campus entrance off University Avenue West (see details below). Lot H opens most weekdays at 7:30 am.
- Designated for our recruiters.
- Enter at the main university entrance then turn left on Ring Road to Lot H.
- One minute walk to Tatham Centre.
- Rate: $10.00 deposit on entry, $2.00 per hour ($10.00 maximum).
- If this lot is full, redirect to Lot C.
There is a charge for all Waterloo campus parking. Rates vary and some parking lots offer a flat rate of $3.00 per day, but are located farther from the Tatham Centre.