Continuing for winter 2024 recruitment
There are now more options to interview students! We are offering limited in-person interviews in Tatham Centre (TC) for winter 2024 recruitment.
Here’s what you need to know about in-person interviews:
- In-person interviews are only available in cycles 1, 2 and 3.
- Cycle 1: September 22, 25, 26, 27, 28
- Cycle 2: October 20, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Cycle 3: November 14, 15, 16
- There are a limited number of spots available each day between 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. ET.
- A reservation is required to interview in-person. Consider making your reservation when you post your job as there is limited availability. (Note: reservations must be made a minimum of four business days in advance of the interview date, no exceptions)
- Currently, in-person interviews are only available at the Tatham Centre on our main campus. Architecture and Pharmacy interviews will continue as virtual only at this time.
A reservation is required to conduct in-person interviews in Tatham Centre. You must make all reservations at least four business days in advance through WaterlooWorks. Here are the steps to take to make your reservation in WaterlooWorks:
- Login to your WaterlooWorks account.
- Click “Post a Job” and go through the steps to upload your job information.
- To check the availability of in-person interviews and make a reservation, select “In-person” as the “Method of Interview” when creating your reservation. A list of available dates and times will appear. Select the times that work for your schedule.
- After submitting your job and once your posting is approved, you’ll receive an email with the next steps.
If you have any questions about in-person interviews or the hiring process, please contact your Waterloo Hiring Process Support person directly, the CEE Hub or send us a message from within WaterlooWorks.