Resources available to all graduate students
- AccessAbility Services
- BookLook: Online catalogue for your books each term.
- Center for Career Action: Give your resume a boost, get expert advice for your next interview, or get more information on employment opportunities in your field.
- Counselling Services
- Graduate Student Association (GSA)
- Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA)
- GRADventure: Professional development resources
- Health Services
- Housing & Residence: Housing available on campus, as well as listings for off-site units available to students.
- Human Resources
- International Student Offices (ISO)
- WatCard (Waterloo Student Card)
- Waterloo Graduate Student Success Office
Off Campus resources you may also find helpful: