Procurement & Contract Services home
It is our mandate, our objective, and our responsibility to ensure that University of Waterloo acquisitions and contracts are executed professionally, correctly, ethically, efficiently, and transparently.
Procurement & Contract Services can help you:
- Procure equipment, supplies, and services.
- Review, amend, execute and terminate University agreements and contracts.
- Provide direction and counsel for procurement and provide performance management situations.
- Conduct a Request for Proposal (RFP) process and help you with completing an RFP .
- Provide Access to suppliers, prices, products and specifications.
- Provide customs (PDF) expertise, taxes expertise and co-ordination.
- Access to a number of travel related contracts
- Provide a central contact and resource for outside suppliers.
- Liaise with other institutions and government agencies.
- Build and maintain a data library of University acquisitions and contracts.
- Project management for large and/or cumbersome acquisitions
- Expedite delivery to University departments.
Visit us in EC2
- May 2, 2023
The Covid-19 vaccine requirement for inbound international travelers to the U.S. will end after May 11, the White House announced. More details at https://www.businesstravelnews.com/
- Dec. 11, 2018
The University of Waterloo is aware of fraudulent requests being sent to suppliers for unauthorized orders purported to be under an academic institution’s name, normally requesting shipping computer equipment to locations other than the institution’s primary address – if you have any questions or doubts about a request for quote and/or to ship goods on behalf of the University of Waterloo, we encourage you to contact one of our Procurement staff to confirm the validity of the request. We can be reached at email@example.com or 519-888-4501.
- Sep. 22, 2017
The Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement (CETA) with the European Union is effective Sept 21/17. This new trade agreement will bring about some changes in the way that we procure goods and services.