In order to get started, make sure you have downloaded the PowerPoint Template to create your digital sign. We have also included a number of examples of some event posters that are put up on or TV screens. Feel free to use this to develop your slide. Do keep note of the boundaries – we need room for our clock and logo at the bottom, if specified. Please include other logos as necessary at the bottom of the slide (i.e. club logos)
How to Create the Slide
- Add a New Slide, either from the Home or Insert tabs OR use one of the slides we’ve prepared in the template.
- Click on the picture icon to import your photo/image file.
- If you want to adjust the framing or the boundaries of the photo, right click the image and select Crop.
- Remember to leave room for our clock and logo at the bottom. You are welcome to import your poster image or build your own.
- Save the PowerPoint file and upload it to the digital scinage post request form.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- Keep your content short! Use large enough text.
- If you are submitting a talk, please use titles only - no abstracts.
- Add any logos and website/QR code for more information.
- Don’t forget the time and place.
- Digital signs must be 16x9 in dimension!
- Fonts are pre-set, please do not change them.