There are a number of services and resources available to the members of the Faculty of Science and the general public. Below is a selected list.
Faculty of Science services for students and staff
The University of Waterloo is home to several state-of-the-art analytical laboratories featuring world-class instrumentation. Please contact the individual groups listed here for more information and price quotes.
- Ecohydrology Research Group
- Electron and Confocal Microscopy Facility
- Environmental Isotope Laboratory
- Molecular Biology core facility
- FACS facility (Fusion fluorescence-activated cell sorter)
- University of Waterloo Mass Spectrometry Facility
- University of Waterloo Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- University of Waterloo Single Crystal X-Ray Diffractometer
- WAT (Waterloo Advanced Technology) Labs