Jason Thompson: CTE Liaison for Science
The Faculty of Science offers several teaching and learning resources to faculty and students through the Centre for Teaching Excellence Science Faculty Liaison, Jason Thompson.
Covid-19 situation & Remote Teaching
In response to the situation with COVID-19, the University's academic support units, including the Centre for Teaching Excellence (CTE) can help instructors adapt their spring plans for remote teaching and learning.
For online materials, resources and assistance with the pivot to online:
As always, Jason is available for consultation but his "open door policy" is now virtual via MS Teams or email@example.com
Some topics of discussion include:
- course design / redesign,
- remote teaching & learning considerations
- educational technologies for effective remote teaching
- getting set-up on LEARN,
- teaching and learning in general,
- individual and group training sessions, and
- effective use of technology within your teaching,
- or just for a virtual coffee chat.
LEARN Start/End of Term Tasks
Check out the LEARN: Start/End of Term Tasks page for some helpful reminders as you prepare your LEARN course.